Thursday, July 15, 2010

Claire

So today I'm a little bit homesick and when I get homesick it's usually my niece Claire that I miss the most. I feel bad that it's not my other niece and my nephews or my parents/sisters that I miss the most, there's just something about Claire, and if you knew her you'd know what I'm talking about. I was sitting here thinking about the fun stuff that she's said and hoping that I don't ever forget it and realized if I "write" it somewhere I can always go back and read it!! So here's funny stuff Claire said...

"Whenwin...whenwin booty"
She was holding a small stuffed penguin and learning about different parts of the body when she flipped it upside down and completed the sentence.

"Is there Chalklet in they-re?"
While making brownies with my sister she began speaking with what can only be described as a dramatic New Jersey accent.

"Happy Fourth of Ju-lau-ee!!"
I just love the way she she decided July should sound.

Claire to Chani while getting in the car: Are you going to take me to see Prince Charming??
Chani: Depends, who's Prince Charming?
Claire: Papa!!!

"Check the volume, Papa!!"
When my dad was sneezing in the car, she doesn't care for loud noises unless she's making them.

"That's my Dude!!!"
About a boy from her school that she liked to walk into class with.

"Why do I need to shower??....Oh, cause that was gross huh?"
After being sick in the pool all over herself.

"Happy Cake"
She said this when she was about 2 and saw that were about to serve birthday cake for her and my dad. We could barely restrain her, she was so excited to have happy cake!!

"Last morning/day" and "Last morning/day long time ago"
Her way of saying yesterday or some other time in the past.

Chani: Who do you want to marry?
Claire: Your dad.
Chani: My dad? What about your dad?
Claire: It's the same.

"It's an incredible!"
While looking at a convertible car.

These are just a few of the cute things she's said and I LOVE them. I cherish these memories and hope that someday she'll look back and realize what a special child she's been.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't sobrinos great? :) Some of my favorite lines are from Abby. Granted she's being a snot most of the time but still.

    ReplyDelete