Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Catching up

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I think I need to work on that. I realized tonight when I started reading that my last post was 2 months ago! Not a whole lot has happend in those two months though so I don't think you're missing out on anything.

What has changed is:
I'm now in the Relief Society presidency for my YSA ward. I'm a little unsure of my responsabilites, but I'm sure I'll figure it out just in time to be relased.

My dad came to visit me and I had a lot of fun with him. It's not very often that he and I have that much time together, even before I moved here we didn't spend that much time together. It was really nice. I love my dad.

I'm getting a new roommate! My current roommate is getting married in 16 days (not that I'm counting) and one of the girls that I serve with in the presidency is gonna move in with me. I'm really super excited about it. She's sooo much fun and uplifting and I think it will be good for me. I don't know if it will be good for her or not. LOL!

I'm looking for a job. I've had several interviews but no real bites yet. I really need something to come through soon.

I've been more involved in roller derby. I'm part of the ref crew and have a lot of fun with it!

So that's about it. I'm gonna go now and try to think of something whitty and clever to post later!

2 comments:

  1. HI, Kayla!!! I'm so glad you posted a link to your blog!! It's a great way to catch up! : ) I, too, have a blog, but I'm kinda sorta terrible about posting often. *cough* I'll work on that. Cute blog!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! I'm so glad you found me! Thanks for follwoing me, don't worry, I don't post much. :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete